The Library provides the following services to assist you in meeting your needs.
Borrowing & Circulation
The Circulation department handles all services related to borrowing library materials, including check-out, renewals and course reserves.
- Manage your library accounts: Information on how to access and use your Search It and ILLiad accounts.
- Borrowing / Checking out Material: Information about how to check out items from our library, due dates, renewals and recalls.
- Overdue Materials and Fine Information: Information about the WSU Libraries fine policies.
Librarians or Reference Assistants are available to help you with your research questions. They can help you to find a particular fact in the reference collection, learn how to use any of the computerized databases or help you find information for your research project. Librarians are also available by appointment if you would like in-depth assistance with learning how to do research. Find your subject librarian.
Interlibrary Loan Services (ILLiad)
- Faculty Services & Resources: An overview of services available for faculty.
- Adjunct Faculty Services & Resources: Information for adjunct faculty.
- Reserves Information: Procedures for placing items on reserve.
- Subject/Liaison Librarians: Each of our librarians is assigned to work with specific subject areas. See who your librarian is.