The Library and the Library Computer Lab will be closed Saturday, July 27 through Sunday, August 11.
During this time, the following services will be available:
- Access to the Library's catalog, databases, full-text journals, ILLiad/document delivery/ILL, reserve requests, and Library Express Delivery will continue to be available through the Library’s website: http://library.vancouver.wsu.edu. (Note that instant messaging will not be available during this time.)
- Reserves requests for Fall semester may be submitted at: http://library.vancouver.wsu.edu/instructor-reserves-information. Please allow up to two weeks for processing. Faculty may submit articles and other electronic items via the directions on the website. Faculty may also submit physical items for reserves (personal copies of books, etc.) by filling out the electronic form above and then submitting the items via campus mail (or library’s book drop) attention Mark Hasse.
- Library personnel will regularly check the Circulation Desk phone (360)546-9680 and the Library's email (email@example.com) Mon - Fri 9am-3pm and will respond to questions.
- To receive Summit/WSU/WSU Vancouver books and media, faculty/staff should select "Office Delivery" when ordering these items and the items will be automatically delivered to their office mailboxes.
- To receive books and other physical (non-electronic) items from ILL, faculty/staff should contact the Library ((360)546-9680; email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and accommodations will be made to get the items to them (via the Library or their on-campus office).
Library and Lab will be open 10am-3pm on Monday, Aug 12 and Tuesday, Aug 13, and will return to normal hours on Wednesday, Aug 14.