The Library is upgrading the software (ILLiad) used to order materials from other libraries at 8am on Wednesday, December 12th. The good news is that you will have one less password to keep track of!
How does the upgrade impact you?
If you already use your WSU network ID and password to log into ILLiad (to order materials not available within WSU or Summit), you should see NO change and you will have access to any materials currently in your ILLiad account.
If you use your WSU network ID but a different password to log into ILLiad,
If you use a different ID and password to log into ILLiad, please be aware of the following:
- You will need to use your WSU network ID and password to log into ILLiad starting December 12th.
- You will be able to order items in the same way as you have always ordered them.
- You will NOT have access to any articles (ordered before 12/12/18) that are in your account nor will you have access to historical data about what you have requested in the past. We will be able to move this information to your new account but you will need to contact us (see below).
- We recommend that you:
- Access your ILLiad account on Dec 11th and download any articles on the “Pick up your PDF” page.
- Hold off on ordering any new materials between now and 10am Dec 12th.
The Library will have limited hours between Dec 15 and Jan 2. However, staff will be checking the following email and phone number once per day on non-Holiday days and will respond to any questions/problems you may encounter. Don't hesitate to ask.
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 360-546-9154.