Starting at 5pm on March 25, the Library is closed with some services available. Please read below for details.
If you are a current WSU Vancouver student, please do the following:
- Call 360-546-9694 to check on the availability of a laptop. The message will indicate how many laptops were available as of 2pm each day.
- Leave a message about wanting to pick-up a laptop.
- Laptops will be available for pickup only between the hours of Noon-2pm, Monday - Friday.
- When you get to campus, please call the same number (360-546-9694) to speak with the staff member who will meet you at the doors to the Library Building.
- Be sure to bring some kind of picture ID with you. The person picking up the laptop must be a current WSUV student.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will answer between Noon-6pm, Monday - Saturday.
Online Help with Finding Information and Library Instruction
A librarian will be available virtually from Noon-6pm, Monday-Saturday to help you. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) or chat (from the library homepage). A Zoom meeting is also available upon request.
Faculty: Please contact us (see above paragraph) if you would like a librarian to “meet” with your students for a library instruction session or to provide suggestions for research in Blackboard.
Ordering Articles and Books Not Available Fulltext
If you need materials, use the following information for guidance:
- Articles: Use the Find it @ WSU button or link to order the article via ILLiad. Articles will be delivered electronically to you.
- Books: Book orders will be more difficult and there will be a delay. For books that are owned by the WSU Vancouver Library you may use Search It and request the book. Books will be mailed directly to you with a pre-paid return label. If you are unable to mail the book back, no worries - see information on fines below.
Renewals & Fines
As long as items (that are due between Mar 16-May 8) are returned in good condition by May 8th, no fines will be due.