Starting at 5pm on March 25, the Library is closed with some services available. Please read below for details.
You may return laptops between 12-2 Monday through Friday. Please call 360-546-9694 upon arrival so someone can meet you at the entrance of the library.
Books can be returned using the Library's book drop, located to the right of the Library building front doors. If the books were mailed to you, use the return mail label to send them back.
If you are a current WSU Vancouver student, please do the following:
- Call 360-546-9694 to check on the availability of a laptop. The message will indicate how many laptops were available as of 2pm each day.
- Leave a message about wanting to pick-up a laptop.
- Laptops will be available for pickup only between the hours of Noon-2pm, Monday - Friday.
- When you get to campus, please call the same number (360-546-9694) to speak with the staff member who will meet you at the doors to the Library Building.
- Be sure to bring some kind of picture ID with you. The person picking up the laptop must be a current WSUV student.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will answer between Noon-6pm, Monday - Saturday.
Check out these resources:
- COVID Stimulus Check Info for Students
- Sage Research Methods
- JoVE Science Education Videos (trial through June 15, 2020)
- Ebook Central Academic Complete
- Purdue OWL - APA, MLA and Chicago citation tips
Online Help with Finding Information and Library Instruction
A librarian will be available virtually from Noon-6pm, Monday-Saturday to help you. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) or chat (from the library homepage). A Zoom meeting is also available upon request.
Faculty: Please contact us (see above paragraph) if you would like a librarian to “meet” with your students for a library instruction session or to provide suggestions for research in Blackboard.
Ordering Articles and Books Not Available Fulltext
If you need materials, use the following information for guidance:
- Articles: Use the Find it @ WSU button or link to order the article via ILLiad. Articles will be delivered electronically to you.
- Books: Book orders will be more difficult and there will be a delay. For books that are owned by the WSU Vancouver Library you may use Search It and request the book. Books will be mailed directly to you with a pre-paid return label. If you are unable to mail the book back, no worries - see information on fines below.
Renewals & Fines
As long as items (that are due between Mar 16-May 8) are returned in good condition by May 8th, no fines will be due.